Benefits of group drumming through team building workshops:
- Group drumming includes everybody and by not being competitive, inspires a sense of connection.
- Strengthens roles within your group, your values, and visions, and goals can be realised and reached.
- Brings people together physically, emotionally, and mentally relaxing and energising the group with the flow of energy.
- Motivational as it gets your team out of our comfort zone.
- Involves learning a new skill recognising and validating individual contributions.
- Elevates cognitive functions enabling more productive creative problem-solving techniques.
- Breaks down social barriers, promotes freedom of expression through non-verbal communication, unity and cooperation.
- Drumming together helps enhance your capacity to listen and through communication, collaboration and effort helps develop relationships quickly.